Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still Preggers Sunday

I'm getting a little better at not pouting quite so much (my mom has called me out on it a few times now). I know that we'll be checking into the hospital in about 42 hours...ha, not that I'm counting or anything. We went to a great dinner last night with some friends (photo below is from afterwards) and then Joe let me sleep in today and he took Ella to church. I have to say, my husband is pretty amazing. He knew that I wouldn't have a lot of days anytime soon where someone didn't need something either during the night or in the morning, so this was a good relief to just sleep...not have to do breakfast or get anyone dressed or worry about anything. Besides, I love the fact that instead of everyone staying home he feels the importance of making sure Ella is always in Sunday School and never misses, we stick to that pretty closely. So, Will's not here yet, but he will be soon enough and then our quite Sunday mornings will change for a while. I just can't WAIT to see him. Oh, and I guess some people have asked what we are going to call the kid...I'm sticking to "Will" for now, but I catch myself saying "William" fairly often; Joe has decided on "Billy" and that's fine too. Honestly, I don't care what his nicknames are, except "Willy"/"Willie"...I'm not a big fan of those (sorry if that's your name). Till tomorrow's update, I hope you are having a blessed Sunday.

11 comments:

Leigh said...

WoW! William must be one big boy! : ) I noticed that Ella's eyes look fantastic! I'm glad the surgery was a success. Good luck on Tuesday! Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.....less than 2 days!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

The Farells said...

Hey beautiful! So glad you got some rest!

Unknown said...

Missed seeing you today! Next time we see you, you will have two kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you remain darling even when you're out to there! All three of you smile with your eyes and from the inside out. What a beautiful family. Look forward to seeing photos of Will!

The Bratchers said...

You look beautiful...

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

You look like you have a basket ball under your shirt! Your tummy is ADORABLE!!! You can make it, less than 42 hours to go :)

Collin and Stephanie Poage said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! Hang in there!! Only a day to go! :) (And if you catch yourself feeling low... just remember that Avery came when I was 41 weeks and 6 days pregnant and be glad you're getting to deliver at 39 weeks!!) :) It'll be here before you know it! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad the pouting is gone. Know your Monday's are full of therapies, but enjoy spending the day with our sweet girl and tell her Mimi loves her a bushel and a peck, a hug around the neck...and you know the rest of our song!
Love you and Joe and baby Will too!

lindsay said...

Andrea- great to hear from you. The rainboots are from Target and they're something like Xhilaration probably... just the target brand ;o)

Excited to hear about William's arrival!

Dori said...

Hey Andrea,

enjoyed talking with you Saturday night! I will be thinking and praying for you Tues morn. I know it will go great. Can't wait to meet little Will!!!

Love,
Dori