Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Small Update

Yeah, so just figured I'd keep all of our blog-family in the loop. Still no baby, no contractions, lots of poking from the little sucker though. I'll just write every day and let you know the latest. As of right now we've gotten scheduled for 6am on Tuesday the 29th. So, I guess the 29th will be the latest he'll be here. I'd really like to go into labor on my own (without my water breaking) so I guess I could use some prayers for my body to start the labor process on it's own...and if you are into "extra" prayers, then I would love it to happen SOON.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers and my "extra" prayers =)

XOXO
Jen

The McGuire's said...

We'll make a deal...we'll pray for you guys if you guys will pray for us ;) . If Gracie doesn't appear before Tuesday...then we go in to get induced the same morning as you guys. So we really are now in the same timeline boat.

Maggie said...

You and baby Will def. have my prayers!! I do wish I had the experience of going into labor "on my own" and not by induction so maybe this is the best for you and the baby. Please keep us posted though! I can't wait to hold him!!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Sending {{{LABOR DUST}}} your way!!! :)