Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bags Packed

Well, we've packed bags for each other and for William. We're as ready as we are going to get at this point. I went to a movie with my friend Stephanie tonight and I feel like I've done all that I needed to do before he gets here. Oh, and my AMAZING friends in our Sunday School class gave us a "diapers and wipes" shower today and we got so many great goodies.

The appointment is for tomorrow morning at 9:30am to find out if we are "ready" for Tuesday. If we ARE ready then we go in Tuesday morning at 7:30am for inducement...if not then I think he'll schedule it for the following Tuesday. I know anyone reading this who has not had a kid in the recent future can't remember, but having to wait ANOTHER week is going to be REALLY hard...oh, and have I mentioned that I really HATE schedule changes!!

Okay, I'll let you all know tomorrow what they say. Say a prayer at 9:30am (Central Time for you out-of-towners) that my body is ready for this baby to come!!

love and God bless,
Andrea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but I went to hospital at my lunch break and was told I needed to "hold on to my baby 2 more weeks" That was April 17th. I was hospitalized, and then stuck in a bed until you finally came...10 days AFTER your due date so I do not want to hear about having to wait another week before your due date. Payback can be hell.
We pray to see Will's smiling face soon. Love,
MOM

AW said...

LOL at your mom! We're excited to finally see pictures and hear the good news!

The McGuire's said...

Your mom sounds EXACTLY like my mom!!!!! We are praying for you guys. See you on the other side.

Debbie said...

While honesty has been your strong-suit, patience has not!!! He will be here sooner than you think! Enjoy these last couple of days before he gets here!