Sunday, December 30, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Pre-op..."going in coach"...doesn't it look like she's about to play football? They marked which eye so that everyone in the O.R. was on the same page...or eye.
Post-op...not very pretty in the eye, but she did wonderful.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
- We are looking to induce Will around 1/23/08...so that puts it at 4 weeks from today. I go to the doctor on the 3rd to see if we are still on track for delivery and I'll let you know as we know anything.
- Will's room is NOT done...ha, not even close. We are putting the crib together sometime this week, but that's about as far as we've gotten. Poor second child.
- Ella is doing wonderfully. She is still getting up on her knees (see video from a week or so ago).
- Ella has eye surgery tomorrow, to try and correct her lazy eye again. Surgery around 10am if you could say a prayer that all goes perfectly.
- I'm feeling okay...not sick, but tired and sore. It's amazing how much you forget about pregnancy even 18 months later. I can barely get off the floor and getting around with Ella is becoming more difficult.
- Joe has recieved a promotion at work and is loving what he does...and he's really good at it. We are so blessed that he has such a great job. As some of you have read, TXU was purchased by a private company and he now works for what is called Luminant Energy.
Christmas was wonderful. We are working to make sure that Ella (and eventually all of our children) understand that the true meaning of the season is to celebrate the birth of our Savior and Lord. It makes it more special for us to get to share the truth with her...and it reminds us of why WE celebrate.