Sunday, December 02, 2007

Getting the Tree

We REALLY (okay, Andrea REALLY) wanted to continue the tradition of going to a Christmas Tree Farm and cutting down the tree and driving it home. My dad did this with us as kids and I wanted to do it with ours. For the last 2 years we have done this. We realized this year that with cold, wet conditions it probably wasn't going to be easy with a handicapped child who needs to be in her stroller. Soooo, all that to say that we went out on Saturday and picked up a tree at Home Depot. A great tree (maybe a little short now that we have it home). Ella still wasn't totally thrilled so it's probably a good thing we didn't try to make it an all day event. We'll try again next year...I see it getting more difficult here for a couple of years though.


1 comment:

Beck said...

y'know, I almost called you on Sat. to tell you that they had a good tree farm at Home Depot - maybe I just sent that msg via brain waves.