Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fun to Compare Pregnancies






Here are Stephanie and I with our first pregnancies. She was pregnant with Avery (I think she was 4-5 months along) and I was preggers with Ella (and I delivered in 10 days!!).










Second pregnancies are a little closer. Stephanie with Pistacio (another little girl...and that's not her real name, just what we are calling her right now) who is due towards the end of April. Here I am about 5-6 weeks from delivering William.

Wow...this makes me realize how much bigger my belly could get in the next month...holy moly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun to go through two pregnancies together!!! You both look absolutely beautiful! Brooke is waiting to meet her Prince William =)

Unknown said...

It is really is crazy how much the body grows in the last month!