Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Questionaire

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper…you can buy it in bulk and use as much or as little as you need.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real…always real.
3. When do you put up the tree? Cut it down the Saturday after Thanksgiving and decorate on Sunday.
4. When do you take the tree down? After the first of the year…or as soon as it starts making a mess after Christmas.
5. Do you like egg nog? Yes..very much so, but only at Christmas. It seems out of place the rest of the year.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably the ski trips because they always made for good family memories. Although I remember Christmas’ of Cabbage Patch, Rainbow Bright, My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake.
7. Don't know what happened to #7...I didn't get one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Joe…I think my whole family agrees with me here.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Dad…he always likes the latest and greatest gadget. Even if he never uses it, he likes getting them. Or this year Matt might win, he sent a list so you can’t really go wrong.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, sorry, we haven’t mailed them yet.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I’m sure there is something I got and never used, but I can’t name anything that was really bad.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Ummm…November-ish, but I never finish until the last minute. I usually put a list together all year long, but then can’t find it when I need it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, isn’t that why they have White Elephant exchanges?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Rodney’s artichoke dip…he isn’t allowed to Christmas Eve dinner unless he shows up with it.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Used to be both, but I got lazy this year and only used colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? “Mary Did You Know”
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay in Dallas…everyone lives here. Although every other year we are supposed to go to Orlando with the Mitchells (this year we aren’t allowed to travel so close to the due date or we’d have a Florida Christmas)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? If I sing the song…maybe.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve with the Elkins (Andrea’s mother’s side) and everyone else Christmas Day (except we did the Mitchells early this year)
22 . Most annoying thing about this time of year? Mean people and parking at the mall…but we have a handicapped plates this year so we are hoping that will help!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? This year I love knowing that Will has his own ornament.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever Kayla has on Christmas Day for Lunch/Dinner is always great.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? House and Kitchen stuff
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Shannon…she blogs as often as I do.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Everyone else who reads the blog…unless they decide to do it and put it on their blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right - I do blog as often as you do! I think it will be so fun to show this to our kiddos when they are older!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

I intend on copying your idea onto my blog too :)