Friday, May 02, 2008

Slugs and Poop

Yep, I can't imagine why there isn't a song to go with this subject. Last night Joe noticed a slug in Ella's playroom...we then realized that there were more than 10 of them all over her mats and crawling in between the tile and baseboards...gross. I emailed Joe's parents that I was going to need some help taking her whole room apart and pretty much washing everything off...no one likes slug slime on their stuff. Then, in the middle of all of that our poor baby girl gets constipated. My father-in-law is going to buy caulk, I'm going to buy stuff for poop and my mother-in-law has both kids at the house (feeding Will and waiting for Ella to poop). It felt like a crazy day. Really...does anything get worse than messing with slugs AND poop in the same day?!

I guess it would have been worse if the slugs were pooping.

No comments: