Friday, May 09, 2008

2 years ago today...

Is it possible that so much has changed in 2 years? In this picture I'm about to have Ella and my sister is 2 months from delivering Micah, now I've already had Will and Sara is due again in October. Both mine and Joe's parents have gone from no grandkids on this day, to 3 (almost) 4 on both sides!!

Not only has our lives changed with the addition of kids, but the lessons that we have all learned in the past two years are priceless. I've learned more about God's grace and provision than I ever thought possible. It's been hard and there have been lots and lots of tears both happy and sad.

I'm going to venture to guess that when I was smiling in this picture I was clueless on God's plan for my life and the life of my child...we've been given a little more of a glimpse of that plan. I feel like I've grown so much in my knowledge of our Lord and I'm grateful fo that knowledge.



I'll post more tomorrow after we are done with the actual birthday. Thank you for two years of commitment to following our family. We love each of you.

No comments: