Friday, February 09, 2007

FAQs

DISCLAIMER: I TOTALLY STOLE THIS FROM THE HILL BLOG!!

However, since Ella has so many questions surrounding her I thought I would answer some of them. Also, PLEASE "comment" with more questions that I can answer about her and I will do a Part 2.

1. Is she sleeping through the night? Yes, she sleeps through the night...most of the time. Thanks to our friends The Burkes we realized that we needed to let her cry and learn how to put herself back to sleep. She goes down about 9pm, dad feeds her about 630am (they "meet for breakfast") and then she is usually up about 9a-ish so mom can get lots of good sleep.
2. What's her latest trick? Ella is doing really good at grasping for things. She rolls EVERYWHERE and it's crazy how fast she is getting. She only rolls going one direction, but she can turn and keep going ...she's like a train on a track. She also laughs and "babbles" to herself all the time!!
3. How does she like therapy? She loves it. Catherine Couch was over the other day and watched her and was amazed at how she didn't complain at all.
4. Is she a good eater? She eats 24-32 oz of formula a day. She eats ALL fruits and veggies, and even eats all of the meats. Anything in a stage 1 or 2 baby food I think she's downed...with no dislikes yet...just like her parents.
5. Is she happy? YES!! She's always laughing or smiling or talking to anything that will listen. She will be all by herself and cracking up...she has her father's sense of humor. Like I've said before, she's only not happy when she super hungry or when she's alone.
6. Does she have a happy place? Much like Caroline Hill, Ella loves her changing table. I don't know if it's because of the way she sees us or bc she's getting clean, but she loves it. Also, in our living room we have a huge rug laid out with all of her toys surrounding her and bumpers everywhere to keep her from hitting tile...she loves it in there. Oh, and she sits in her "blue chair" to watch daddy do the dishes and she just LOVES that...we think it's partly the noise of the dishes, but probably more she just loves her daddy.
7. Who does she look like most? I think it's a parent thing to say, but she's a really good mix of both of us. I'm going to try and get pictures of Joe and I on here as babies next to Ella and show you...she's just a good mix.

THANKS HILLS FOR LETTING ME COPY!! Also, please send me your questions...anything, I'd love to answer them!!

No comments: