Monday, March 19, 2007

Pre-Crazy Day

This is the pre-crazy day. That being said it's been nice to just spend time with Ella today and love on her...she's so lovable.

We met with the doctor this morning. We have an appointment tomorrow morning at 6:45am to have a scope of her esophagus. They will look to make sure there aren't any ulcers or problems with her esophagus function. While she is under anesthesia for the scope they will put in the pH probe...don't know what this will look like at all. We will then be able to go home after it's in. We go back Wednesday morning to take it out. I have NO idea how we will feed her or how it works...we'll give you all the details as we get them. Oh, they will also be doing a scan of her abdomen to see if everything is growing and placed correctly.

So, that's all we know for now. Please feel free to ask me questions and I'll try to answer them. If you understand any of this and can make it more clear then PLEASE feel free to do so. We have some wonderfully medical friends!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. We'll miss seeing you tomorrow, but we'll be praying for ya'll during this procedure. Love, Susan

Anonymous said...

Really cute kids - must run in the family! Glad ya'll had a good time chillin yesterday. God is with Ella, and that helps tamper my fears and anxieties, as I pray it does yours. I began to day in prayer for you, Joe, and specially Ella.
"Be still and know that I am God". Love, Mimi

The Bratchers said...

In church this past Sunday, this song was played. I have been praying for your family regarding this week and this song just spoke to my heart as I hope it does to your family. It is called, "Your Grace is Enough," here are some lyrics from the song. I wish I knew how to attach the song to you, but at least you can read the lyrics. I may try to send it your email address, its a common christian song, so you may have heard it already.

Your Grace is Enough
By Chris Tomlin

Great is Your faithfulness oh God
You wrestle with the sinner's heart
You lead us by still waters and to mercy
And nothing can keep us apart

So remember Your people
Remember Your children
Remember Your promise
Oh God

Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough for me

Great is Your love and justice God
You use the weak to lead the strong
You lead us in the song of Your salvation
And all Your people sing along

Chorus

Your grace is enough
Heaven reaching down to us
Your grace is enough for me
God i see your grace is enough
I'm covered in your love
Your grace is enough for me
For me


Karen B:)