Monday, January 04, 2010

Mitchell Family Christmas

I love going to the Mitchell's. I say that as if we aren't over there EVERY week. In fact, both of my in-laws are sick right now, probably from the crazy amount of family that they have housed over the past 3 weeks.

Joe has 3 older brothers. I have never had older brothers and I love it!! Matthew is the "wisest" and lives in Atlanta and works for Coca-Cola and helps them acquire new companies and products(Joe and I actually saw him on a CNN show about Coke a couple of weeks ago, he's brilliant). Drew is the next in line and lives in Orlando, FL and is currently finishing up school to be a Paramedic/EMT/Firefighter...this is VERY close to my heart since we have had to call an ambulance 3 times this year for Ella, to know that he's being that assistance for other families makes me love him more than ever. Josh is the closest to Joe in age (18 months older) and currently lives in China with his wife Wendy and their two boys Abraham "Abe" (6 months older than Will) and Ezekiel "Zeke" (13 months old), there is a lot I could say about how they serve, but I'll keep it off the world wide web.

ALL the boys and the kids were in town for Christmas. Seeing that we are spread all over the globe, that's a feat, and a treat. We spent a lot of time just sitting around talking, laughing, watching the kids, and of course cribbage (don't ask, I don't understand it, but the boys have played it EVERY TIME they have been together for at least the 6 years that I've known Joe).

Here are some pictures from the wonderful few days of Christmas.






No comments: