Monday, January 04, 2010

Day 4...Jamaica

On Wednesday we had our first day at a port. Pulling into Jamaica was beautiful. It's a very green country. We started out by heading to Dunn's River Falls (the 2nd picture, off the web, not from my camera) and we climbed all the way to the top...it's a great climb and with the rushing water it's a lot of fun. We got one professional picture, but none with the camera because I would have dropped it in the water for sure. We then went down the road of Ocho Rios to Mystic Mountain and took a "ski lift" to the top of the mountain...I was wet and cold, but it was beautiful, it went 700 ft above Jamaica and you could see coast and tree tops...amazing to see what God has made in other places in the world. Notice Joe standing and reading historical information...the man loves to stop and read this stuff, ALL of it. Again, no idea what our towel animal was, a little disappointed. That night we did karaoke on the boat...SO much fun. Eric Couch tried out to be Garth Brooks in a talent show (watch for Saturdays pictures) and Joe even sang a few times, somehow I missed the pictures of Joe singing, but someone has it and I'll link to it soon. The lady running the karaoke night enjoyed Joe so much that she had him wrap up the night, yep, it was that bad. The video at the bottom makes me smile. I'll leave it up until Stephanie notices that I have it on here and asks me to take it off the Internet, till then, enjoy. Catherine Couch is singing to Steph's moves.












No comments: