Friday, April 24, 2009

She's Awake

Ella is awake...she's about 25% herself...we have no idea how long it will take till she is fully back to herself...and we can't leave till she is...maybe tomorrow or Sunday. We are still waiting on blood work and cultures...which can take 24-48 hours. They have held off on doing an EEG to find out seizure activity.

I love you all and thank you so much for your constant prayers.

If you could each just say a prayer to our gracious Lord that this will not cause a set back in any of her therapy advances...I think that is one of my biggest concerns right now.

I'll update again tonight.

Andrea

3 comments:

ThomasFamily4 said...

You are in our prayers. We love you.

Kristian and Katy said...

was praying for you all at work today. glad to read the update.

Chrissy said...

I'll definitely be praying, I hope this will pass quickly.