Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Girl

I talked to Joe recently. Ella is still very out of it. He said she's more lethargic than before we left at shift change (can't be in the PICU from 6:45-8:00..morning and night). The Roughton's and Joe's dad are up there with Joe and Ella...he said she does seem more alert when they are playing with her. They hadn't given her the seizure meds yet because they came in a pill form so they had to reorder them as a liquid. She has also drank about 4 oz. out of her sippy cup.

I'll update tomorrow.

"For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;" Psalm 139:13-15

5 comments:

Gram said...

praying for you, sweet andrea, and will go to bed now with a picture in my mind of beautiful ella - her smile and her curls. have i told you i love that girl? sleep peacefully. jan

Anonymous said...

we are praying for you and your precious baby girl! love sarah & kent

Scott Rogers said...

Precious ELLA is ABSOLUTELY FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made!!
Never forget that!!

Love and praying for you all!!

Dori,
xoxo

Little Lamb said...

Praying for you.

Christi said...

We're praying. Keep us informed on how we should pray.

Love you!