Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Witschorke Blog

Continue to check out the blog for my sister and her family... www.mswitschorke.blogspot.com. Sara posted the pictures that I took of Mike leaving...there are, as always, lot of pics of Ella. We met some amazing soldiers and officers at the airport and I'm excited to see what God is planning for Mike and the other guys over there.

Also, Sara has emailed the following and I thought I'd post it here:
http://www.uso.com/whatwedo/specialprograms/unitedthroughreading/
For those who have asked here is the website to read more on the United through Reading program. If you would make your ckecks to the USO and mail them to me, we would like to take all of the checks and new books to the DFW location. You will also find a link to a reading list on this page as well if you would like to donate books. You are not limited to these book titles so please feel free to look for others. Thank you all for your help and suport. As you all know we were able to participate in this program and Micah loves his DVD and books. This is very close to my heart so anything would be appreciated. If you are going to send a check to me in the mail please let me know so I can inform you if it does not make it, but please make the checks to: USO.
Thank you all again- Sara

No comments: