Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Surgery Tomorrow

We have to be at the hospital at 11am tomorrow. Surgery starts at 1pm, it should only last about 30 mins. She will be in recovery till about 2:30pm, then we'll be in her room tomorrow all day and Thursday...maybe longer depending on the tube. We don't know the room number, but we'll be in the exact same area that the NICU was in...they moved and now it's for pediatrics. Building D, 6th Floor...if you want to come by.

Please pray for the doctors, for Joe and I, for Ella to heal correctly...and for us ALL to have a Godly perspective.

Thank you to my bible study women today for praying over Ella and I...God's grace really IS enough for Ella, Joe and me. Thank you for reminding me of that when I needed it most.

We are confident that this is the best direction for Ella...and we have made sure to consult God on this one!

I'll have my computer and phone, but not sure if I'll use either one.

Thank you for loving us all. God is so faithful in friends and family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll keep you all in my prayers tomorrow. love you! (p.s. i LOVED your mom's words to you on the blog! what a great mom)

Stevenson gang said...

Hey guys,
As I write this, the doctors should be finishing up Ella's surgery and she should be headed to recovery. You remain, as always in our prayers. Maggie can't wait to meet her favorite cousin, Ella Bella, someday soon!
Love,
Kris, Todd, Jake, Grace and Maggie