Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Surgery Update

A couple of people have asked so here's the update on Andrea (although you all come here to see Ella!!). My surgery is scheduled for Wednesday, February 14th. Yep, if the date looks familiar it's because it's Valentine's Day...fun day for surgery. I'm scheduled at noon and Joe is going to be with me at the hospital. It should just be a day surgery, so I should be home that evening. (We'll be at Medical City Dallas...our home away from home!!). My WONDERFUL mother-in-law is coming in to take care of Ella for the week...God bless her!! I have been feeling fine, just in some pain, but nothing too horrible. I should be down for a day or so, but hopefully up and going before Linda leaves me!!

Thank you for your prayers, concern, and support.

No comments: