Wednesday, January 03, 2007

EEG and OT

Thought I'd update and let you all know that Ella will have an EEG tomorrow (we check in at 8am) for a 23 hour test. We'll give you any results once we recieve them.

Also, Ella had her first OT appointment today. I think it went really well. She is doing better in some things than I originally thought and they have given us new excersises and things to work on. As soon as we get our goals and "expectations" then I will send them on so you know how to pray.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

I love this verse...it not only helps me, but I am thinking of it as Ella's verse as well. She needs God's strength to hold her up...and since her right hand doesn't work so well, He's replacing it with His right hand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, Andrea and Ella,
We will be praying as Ella as her EEG tomorrow. Hopefully she will like it just as much as she did the first one (those pictures were funny!) May God continue to show his greatness through your beautiful daughter! We love you guys! Jason and Ashley Smith

Katy said...

I will definitely be praying. Thank you for the updates. I love reading about you all!

Debbie said...

My heart says Ella will be fine. She has a very strong will and stonger Mom! She is in my prayers. Love the blog -- haven't read it in a few weeks and it was good to catch up. You all look great! Love You!
Deb

Unknown said...

i think you will be surprised at the results. can't say why but i just think that! you guys look so good in the pics! hey, is sara ok? noticed she hasn't blogged in a while and i was wondering how she was doing during the holidays and how mike is. still praying, of course!