Friday, January 05, 2007

23 Hours seemed like 23 days (of no sleep)

Well, it was a LONG 23 hours. We arrived at the hospital a little after 8am, got checked in and into our room. We did the testing in the Epilepsy Center of Medical City Dallas.

Here is daddy, making me not so scared as they "glue" the wires on for the EEG.









Do you like my new hair style?!









My friend Avery Poage came to visit me (she isn't driving yet, so her mom, Stephanie, came to to visit with my mom)









Grandpa Roughton came to bring me a change of clothes (thanks Micah) and to see who has the hippest hair...we voted on Grandpa, doesn't he look GREAT!










Here I am with my Mimi, she came after work to give me LOTS of kisses!!









Our friends, Katherine and Micahel Kramer came by to bring some goodies and to play.










This was my face ALL night long...I didn't like sleeping on all the wires and I think I had a headache...I decided since I couldn't sleep I would keep mommy and daddy up the whole night too. I got a total of 4 hours sleep when I usually get about 12 hours at night...I don't think mom and dad were very thrilled with my idea.









Finally getting all the "cement" taken off...this hurt a little, but daddy held my hand...isn't he amazing!!










MUCH BETTER!!









On the way home...a little sleepy...now seems like a good time to catch up on that missed sleep.

No comments: