Thursday, January 11, 2007

Request for a Soldier...even they need cookies!!

EACH BOX IS $3.50 AND SARA IS LOOKING AT SENDING 60-80 BOXES!!

Note from Sara:
I have had a lot of people inquire about Girl Scout Cookies for the troops, and Mike. I am actually ordering Mike's office Girl Scout Cookies. The Girl Scout Troops cannot send them to unknown soldiers by DOD regulations. they are donated and sent to a US military troop that the Girl Scouts have a connection to. Mike's office is not a part of that, so I am going to take care of them. If you or anyone you know would like to contribute to this care package that would be great. I have already got a list and now I am adding it all up and waiting on a final request from Mike then the order will go out. I already have a girl scout to order from, I have been asked this as well. Mike is on a diet so our small group at church is taking care of his small order. If you are interested in a helping with this let me know. I am going to place my order tomorrow,Friday.
In His Grip-
Sara Witschorke (Andrea's sister)
check out the update on this family at www.mswitschorke.blogspot.com
Email me if you would like to help or send something to Mike: mitchells1016@sbcglobal.net

No comments: