Thursday, December 28, 2006

Pictures from the EEG

I just HAD to take pictures of Ella after her EEG...look what a good mood she is in. We should get results in a day or two.

They wrapped her head after we got all the cords attached (look at all the wires, each wire had a detector on her head). You can see a pictures after they unwrapped her head and the cords "glued" to her head...then after they took the sensors off all of the goop was still in her hair...it's BATH NIGHT!! Ella did really well. She didn't like having her head scrubed (they exfoliate each spot for better reception), but after they were all on she took a bottle and went to sleep. The test is about 30 mins long and they just record her brain electric activity...that's how I understand it (EEG). We will find out if Ella has had any seizure activity or if she is currently having any...this will be a big indicator of her progress. They did do a strobe-light test...yep, like at a club, to see if it induced a seizure...hopefully there is no link or I'm guessing my picture flashes could be put on hold.

















Side note: my appointment with the breast surgeon went wonderful today and they just marked it as lactation recovery. They will keep an eye on it, but nothing new to concern us at this point...PRAISE JESUS!!!

2 comments:

Sean and Heather said...

Greetings from TN! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It looks like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. I cant believe how big Ella is getting. She is adorable and I love her smile. I still pray for ya'll and I pray that this next year is filled with joy and unexpected blessings. Take Care and God Bless.

In Him,
Heather
Hab 3:19

AW said...

Andrea,

I swear, Ella has the prettiest eyes of any little girl I've seen. Gorgeous color and those lashes! Yes, I'm jealous. I can only get those with the help of my friend Max Factor. :-)

Andi