Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hanging Around Before Christmas

I've been told that I'm slacking again...I got a new computer for Christmas (THANKS MOM AND DAD) and I don't have internet up and running on it yet...so I'm in the middle of moving everything over and had to stop bc my mother-in-law needed pictures...so here are a few pictures:
(daddy took a picture of mommy and Ella watching TV...well, Andrea was watching TV)















(Daddy dressed Ella. note: pale pink shirt, hot pink sweatpants and red Chrismas sweater...God bless daddys, even those with strange fashion)















Aunt Sara got Ella this shirt before Mike left for Iraq, it reads: "I maybe small, But I have the right when my Uncle is sent to fight to stand up proud and shout out loud My Uncle has got your back"















Mommy and Ella taking a self-portrait




















Ella and Maria Beck hanging out before the holidays

No comments: