Sunday, May 01, 2011

Is this thing on?!

I know...I can't keep up...I'm not even going to try to do this blog anymore, mostly so I don't feel guilty about NOT doing it. However, I think I'll give it a shot for the next 10 days and try to update and close out what's going on in our lives.

Why 10 days you ask? Well, baby girl...now BIG GIRL, Ella turns 5-years-old in just 10 days. I know, I'm with you...5?!!? Sounds crazy that we started this blog to keep family in the loop on our first pregnancy...and God knew I would need an outlet to talk about her. So, I'm going to update on all of us for the next few days and then wrap this all up on the celebration of Ella's birth.

For tonight, we are headed to watch Ella and Will perform in a church musical (pics to come) and Jonathan is staying home (with our beloved Kristie) since he has strep throat/rash.

Stay tuned as we end 5 years of blogging!

No comments: