Friday, May 01, 2009

Louisiana Girl in Town!!

Jenifer, Maggie and I all met some of their other friend for lunch at Chuy's. I met Jen through Mags and we were all preggers with our first girls together (Jen had Kaitlynn in February, then I had Ella in May and Maggie had Avery 2 days after that). Then Jen and I had our second kids (her Brooke and my Will) within 2 weeks of each other. We have stayed friends, eventhough Jenifer left us and moved back to Louisiana. Here are Ella and Kaitlynn playing...next time we'll get all 3 of the girls together!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I am so glad you girls got to meet up again. Why can't someone be prego with me?????? no fair!! All by myself....

Maggie said...

Aww...those are PRECIOUS of the girls together!!! So glad I got to see you and ever more happy that you got to spend time w/ Jen!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for having us over for a visit! I could literally just LOVE on Ella all day....she is an amazing child! And Will is so stinking cute! He was so tired poor baby, I could see it....I almost napped with him, haha! Thank you again, I look forward to coming to visit again...and not get lost, hehe =)