Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Day Before Ella was Born

May 9th, 2006...

We went to a doctors appointment in the morning and he told us to walk over and get admitted. We were being induced to have our baby girl. Everything was perfectly normal and great, but Dr. O doesn't think anything good happens after 40 weeks. We decided to still have lunch with our friend Jeff Brannon...I mean, a little Texadelphia doesn't hurt right before labor. THEN we went to the hospital and proceeded to get admitted.

I think back about what my views were for Ella's life that day. We already knew her name and I already had her prom dress and cheer leading outfits picked out in my head. I wanted Ella to love the Lord with all of her heart, but I also knew that she would be good at everything...I mean, she's her father's daughter too. I know for a fact that I never viewed 3 years from that day to look like today.

Not a whole lot happened until the following day...so stay tuned for the events of May 10th.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I'll NEVER in my whole life forget this day. I look forward to seeing the "30 days" diaries.