Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pain in my side...

nope, not talking about my kids. I actually have a pain in my side. Talked to my mother yesterday and we concluded that it was kidney stones. Went to the doctor today, he thinks it's my appendix so I go in tomorrow for a CT scan to double check my intestines and stuff. He mentioned doing a laporoscopy...already had that twice before. So, I'll let you know tomorrow what they find out. Till then I'm loving my pain meds.

Oh, and on a good note. Joe put Will to bed last night (I was already crashed out in pain) and Will slept for 5 hours straight...I guess dad has the magic touch. All I can say is that my husband is a HUGE blessing...and sleep is priceless.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like dad should do that more often! Happy day for six uninterrupted hours of sleep!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Oh no! Feel better! praying that everything goes well at the doc! Kepp us updated.

Leigh said...

I'm sorry you're in pain. I hope they can figure out what it is and fix it! Good luck at the dr. And praise the Lord for great husbands.

Maggie said...

I remember that all too well!! That is awesome that he slept 5 hours straight already. I remember feeling like that was the equivelent to 10 hrs!!! Yeah Will!!