Saturday, October 20, 2007

What is going on with the Mitchells?










I know...it never takes me this long to really update the blog. I probably won't write long, too much to do. We moved into our new house exactly a week ago today...wow. We almost completely out of boxes and things are starting to find their place. If you would like our new address and didn't get the email please let me know!! mitchells1016@sbcglobal.net Oh, and then I didn't have internet for 5 days and no time at all to blog when I finally did. Ella and I did her overnight stay in Bridgeport, TX last night at a nursing home to finalize her Medicare qualifications...we are WIPED today. E didn't go to sleep till 11:30pm and woke up at 5am...NOT enough sleep. Still enjoying having my mother-in-law in town and helping us get our house into a home. William is moving like CRAZY and all of my appointments are going great. Ella continues to impress her therapists and we are working on really getting good at the crawling position...crawling is around the corner...we just know it! Oh, and we started Aqua Therapy...physical therapy in the pool...it's on Mondays and she's starting to kind of understand...or at least not mind so much. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I'm including pictures to make up for it. Oh, and we got her new stroller...can't remember if I already told you all that.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

YEAH!!! I have missed hearing about what is going on in your world. And I am SO glad you added those little "lilypie" things for William & Ella. It's super cute!!