Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Husband

Since our 3rd Anniversary was this past Tuesday I decided to steal this post from a few blogs I read and write a little about my greatest earthly love.

1. Who is your man? Joseph "Joe" William Mitchell

2. How long have you been together? 4 years, our first date was November 3rd 2003

3. How long did you date? almost 7 months when we got engaged...hey, when you know, you know

4. How old is your man? 31

5. Who eats more? Depends...I would say I do because I make sure I never miss a meal, but he can eat a huge steak in one sitting!

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did...on February 23rd after he came home from his grandfathers funeral.

7. Who is taller? Joe and I love it.

8. Who sings better? Neither of us. If any of our children sing it will be a true gift from God.

9. Who is smarter? JOE!! He's the smartest person I know.

10. Whose temper is worse? Joe has no temper so I would have to say me.

11. Who does the laundry? right now, my mother in law, but Joe is ususally better about getting it done

12. Who takes out the garbage? Joe...I don't think I've ever done it since we've been married

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, it's closer to the bathroom

14. Who pays the bills? Joe

15. Who is better with the computer? ha, me...Joe can't even save email addresses in the address book

16. Who mows the lawn? well, at our new house my dad is the only one who has mowed it so far, but Joe really likes doing it...when he has time

17. Who cooks dinner? I love having dinner ready for Joe when he gets home. This has yet to happen in the new house, but I pretty much cook 5 days a week when we are in our routine.

18. Who drives when you are together? Joe, everyone seems to think I'm a crazy driver...whatever

19. Who pays when you go out? Joe...unless he wants to pay cash and I happen to have it, but otherwise he has the molah

20. Who is most stubborn? Joe...Becky warned me that he was a little stubborn when we were dating..."a little" HA

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't mind doing it at all...I think I'm pretty good at it, but I would say Joe will if he's ever wrong...which isn't often.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Right now, I've seen his mom every day since she's been at our house for a week, but now that we are 4 miles away I've seen my family almost every day too...it's gonna be interesting having both sets of families within 20 min radius.

23. Who kissed who first? Joe thinks I tried to mug down with him on our second date...but our first official kiss was 4th date and I'm thinking it was mutual.

24. Who asked who out? Ha, Joe asked me to run errands with him...which ended up being a date from about 10am till 3am the next morning

25. Who proposed? Joe, in the kitchen of his old apartment while I was washing dishes...he wanted to surprise me!

26. Who is more sensitive? Me...no question

27. Who has more friends? Joe has a lot of long-time friends, but I think he has a max number he lets into his friend file...I would have a million friends if they would have me.

28. Who has more siblings? Joe has 3 brothers and I have 1 sister and 1 brother...so I guess he wins this one.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Joe and I love that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture of Joe and Ella. She is the prettier of the two.

I agree with your answers, especially the "Crazy Drive" and "the sensitive one"

And I LOVE having ya'll so much closer!!!