Thursday, July 12, 2007

Head Update

Ella talked to the neurologist yesterday...okay, I really talked to him, but she tried. The doc said she is improving. He made a comment that kind of made Joe and I roll our eyes "gross motor again seems to be the biggest problem"...ummm, could I have saved our money and just called that in?!?! We are going to another (either 4th or 5th) MRI/MRA/MRV next Friday. They will have to sedate her, but I feel like we've done this enough times that it's just like another trip to the doctor. She does pretty well with anesthesia...I can't even count how many times she's been "under" in the last 14 months.

Oh, yeah, and can you believe she's 14 months old now...CRAZY. Yeah, I know, crazier that we'll have another one in 6 month...or a little more. Oh, and the popular question lately is how am I feeling...like I have really bad morning sickness...2 weeks till the end of the trimester.

God is good...that's my constant right now.

Psalm 100
A psalm. For giving thanks.

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is your due date? alyssa is due feb 10.

Maggie said...

I feel your frustration with all of this as Gayla went through the exact same thing too with all the continuous tests run on Carter and being put "under" so many times by the time he turned one! Keep your chin up girl!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I really hope the end of the trimester allows you to feel better. I know that caring for a young baby is hard while you are not feeling well. Hang in there and things WILL look up! If it helps, I'm sick right there with you =)