Friday, July 06, 2007

29th Birthday-Part 1

Today has been a pretty great day so far. I woke up to my wonderful husband who had cards from both himself and Ella. He had also purchased me some very comfy shoes...since when a woman is preggers it's a bad idea to pick out clothes (which is usually what he gets me). Then I had a wonderful morning with Ella. Took her to my folks so that Joe and I could have our first sonogram of what Joe likes to call "Little Deuce Coupe"...it's a Beach Boys song. The top picture is a side view and the bottom view is a frontal shot...won't find out gender until 20 weeks.


Then I had lunch and went shopping with one of my dearest friends, Lesa Neff. I was going to post a picture of Lesa and I, but everything is packed up and I didn't take one today. However here is a link to my post where she held Ella back in December.

I'm now home and going to get ready for a spiffy dinner with my hubby and some friends...will post more later.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your first glimpse of your new baby. How exciting! Congratulations!