Thursday, April 01, 2010

Travel, Wedding and Disney...Oh My

Joe has three brothers...he's the youngest of the four boys. Matt (the "wisest) lives in Atlanta, Drew (in school to be a paramedic) lives in Orlando, and Josh (whom we've discussed previously) lives in China...then there is Joe. Last week Drew, the next to the oldest, got married to Sandra. We are VERY excited because I've known Sandra since before Joe and I got married and to me she's always been a part of the family...it was nice that Drew decided to make it official. I adore Sandra. She's from Puerto Rico and I understand about 75% of what she says, but she says 100% of it with a smile and a wonderful attitude so she makes me smile the whole time she's talking and I just love listening to whatever she's saying!! So, our family loaded up and headed to Orlando to get to attend the wedding and have a small vacation.


Day 1: VERY EARLY flight to Orlando. 8am flight=household up at 5am to get to the airport and through security in time...yuck. However, the kids were total troopers. Of course as soon as we hit the Florida sun the pool was the first place everyone headed!










Day 2: Wedding Day. It was a beautiful day and the wedding was held at an amazing golf course called the Windermere Country Club. Everything was perfect, except the bride was sick...I mean REALLY sick. Sandra ended up with a horrible horrible stomach virus that kept her away from everything except the ceremony itself...and then they spent all night in the hospital getting her rehydrated and better. Poor bride, but she was a trooper all weekend. The parting pictures are from some gifts that Sandra put together for the kids, and Will decided to model on the way home.









No comments: