Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lots to say

Will has a lot of words. I was trying to remember how many at his appointment yesterday, so I thought I'd share the list with you:

momma
daddeee
eyya (Ella)
tistie (Kristie)
papa (for either grandfather)
mimi (grandma roughton)
mawmaw (grandma mitchell)
choo-choo (train)
car
juice/shoes/this (all sometimes sound alike)
mo-mo (more...he says it twice)
no
baby
bubba (what we call Will)
dew (Drew...both uncles)
pooo (pool)
poopoo...yep
boo (book)
byebye
da (dog...and makes the barking noise)
neigh (when he sees a horse)
mmm (when he sees a cow)
tuck (truck)
B (my sister, Sara, because we call her Breanna a lot)
tee (TV...usually because he wants to watch a movie in the car)
throws his arms over head and shakes them when he wants us to turn the music on
signs "please", but won't say it

4 comments:

Emma said...

I enjoy your posts. I have a developmentally disabled son who is 4 and a 14 month old girl who is fine so far. It is interesting (and sometimes heartbreaking) to see the things my daughter is learning to do so naturally but my son still struggles to accomplish. Your family seems lovely!

Anonymous said...

Will is so handsome and so smart, he is going to be a lady-killer, watch out =)

Katy said...

i think i need to come hang out one day so he can learn to say TATY!

Maggie said...

Love it!! Avery signed too. She did the please, thank you, and more. It helped in understanding her better.