Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm in Lust

I have found a new passion...kitchen stuff. My sister is a rep for Pampered Chef and I can't seem to get enough stuff. I don't know if it's because I've been cooking so much the last few years or that I now have enough space to put everything, but I love anything that helps in the kitchen. We are having a party this weekend, but it's really just an excuse for me to get to see all the new stuff and see how things work. (if you want to come to the party let me know!!) I just wanted to tell you and admit to being an addict to kitchen stuff...some people like decor and some like shoes, for me, it's new knives and dutch ovens! Sara just got her website up so if you want to take a look at my obsession here's a peek: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/cookingwithsara

1 comment:

Hurtado Family said...

I hosted one of these parties a few years ago..they are sooo much fun! And I got some really neat recipes too.