Monday, August 28, 2006

Links

I finally figured out how to do links on this blog....soooooo, check out the blogs of our friends to the side...if you have a blog PLEASE send me the site and I'd love to add it to our blog links as well.

ALSO, check out the photo folders...these are ALL the pictures we have taken of Ella...there are over 1,000 photos combined so don't feel like to have to look at them all!! Also, please feel free to order whatever pictures you would like from these links.

Love,
The Mitchells

PS...medical updates tomorrow!!

4 comments:

**Angel** said...

Andrea,

I love the new blog set-up! The pink is great for Ella. I love keeping up with you, Sara, and your babies via the blog world. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl.

Angel:)

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I have loved keeping up with you guys via the blog. I'm a little bit of a tech idiot myself, but have sure enjoyed all the pictures and update. I love the new look -- how do you find the time?! I appreciated the slide show from Wendy's shower. I really wanted to be there, but school started for Jake and Grace on Monday and Todd had to coach soccer on Saturday, so it was too much of a stretch for us. I should also mention that car travel isn't Maggie's strong suit just yet! It looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait for the two little girl cousins to meet -- Mom says Ella is just a little doll.
Lots of love to all,
Kris Stevenson

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Again, I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing and didn't remember to put in my e-mail -- my mom said you would like to have it, and I would love yours.
It is: steventod@comcast.net
Kris Stevenson

Anonymous said...

updates as promised the 24th of August please