Thursday, August 10, 2006

3 Month Update

Quick update since I have a squirmer on my lap...who is READY to eat. She's not crying yet, but she can tell us when she's hungry!

We have a lot of doctors appointments coming up. Eye doctor next week, Physical Therapy starting the next week and neurology next month. She weighs around 11.5 lbs...crazy how fast they grow already.

We are sleeping about 8 hours at night and she doesn't seem to mind so much. Her eyelashes are filling in and when Courtnye and I were at the mall today it seemed like 20 people stopped to comment on them...I just think she's beautiful.

Thank you for 3 months of prayers...I'll try to be better.

Check out the new pics below. We love the bunny our Uncle Matt brought us from Atlanta for dedication Sunday.

Love you all,
The Mitchells

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl you have!! Amazing how she is changing! It all goes by in a blink doesn't it?? She is just beautiful and what a blessing!! I hope things continue to go well for your new family! Have I mentioned that she is gorgeous??!! Keep up the good work mom & dad!!

Jenny & The Girls

The Farells said...

Hi precious Mitchell family!
Praise the Lord for another month of growth and joy. Thanks for the update and the beautiful pictures. Y'all are doing a wonderful job!
Love ya,
Lydia