Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not much has changed...

Just wanted to give you an update, although not much has changed. I saw Dr. Napier today since Dr. Oliver was out and she said everything looks good. I'm measuring 35 cm across my belly, so Ella is moving down to where she's supposed to be. I'm not dialated yet, but I'm a fingertip effaced (don't ask unless you REALLY want to know). She said she doesn't think I'll "go" this weekend, but then again, you can never be sure about these things. She IS sure that we are head down and good to go, but we are still doing a sonogram next Thursday just to check everything out. Oh, and she said that Ella probably isn't any more than 6.5 lbs and will probably end up somewhere right around 7 lbs...thank goodness Joe was a small baby!!

On another note, the nursery is almost totally done, we are just waiting on a couple of pieces, then I will post final photos, probably next week sometime. We have had so much fun putting stuff everywhere, although we have SO many clothes I'm not sure how I'm going to change her enough to try out everything!! Just know that you will be receiving lots of pictures!!

We have some friends who are set and ready to send out an email to everyone as soon as we go into labor so you won't miss a moment and you'll know about as soon as we do.

Stay tuned.
Love,
The Mitchells

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Time to evict!

Anonymous said...

Any day now love-bug...