Friday, April 21, 2006

Holding on for dear life!!

Okay, so I had our weekly doctors visit today...NO CHANGE!! This child has NO desire to show any movement toward coming out. My friend Maggie is dialating and effacing and dropping and all the things you are supposed to do before the baby comes comes...and Ella...NOTHING. I guess the child is just happy as a lark. Her daddy has been talking to her a lot, and maybe she's a little scared of the singing or something. Last night we got the car seat installed (which is quite a task) and I got the diaper bag (thanks to my aunt Kayla and cousin Devon) all packed up. I started packing my hospital bag last night, but I'm convenced that she isn't getting ready to come until I'm 100% ready and done with all of my tasks.

Luckily The Mitchells are coming next week so we'll get the room finished and then she won't have ANY reason for not showing up soon. Our next doctors appointment is on April 27th (her Mimi's birthday...my mom) and then we go back for a sonogram and doctors appointment on May 4th. Oh, yeah, forgot to tell you...now Dr. Oliver thinks she might not be head down...little stinker. So, we'll get to see her probably one last time on camera before she makes her debut into the world.

Make sure and send us your address if it's changed since we got married 1.5 years ago!! mitchells1016@sbcglobal.net

1 comment:

Debbie said...

How Exciting! Just remember, I saw Dr. O. the day before Thomas was born and NOTHING! So, you never know when she will want to make her grand appearance!