Wednesday, March 29, 2006

March Update

Here are some pics and events in the Mitchell's lives over the past few weeks:

A childhood friend Kendra Clark got married...WAHOO!! Doesn't she look like a princess?!?
















Our garage flooded from a downpour after church one Sunday:














My mom and sister hosted a baby shower for me at our house...here are some pics of the set up:














Joe got to figure out a car seat (THANKS MARIAN!!!!!)














AND...we finally did some more work on the nursery!!















I'll post pictures from my wonderful shower with girls from Sunday School as soon as I get the pictures on a CD...and watch for doctor update next Monday...my sister (Sara) and I both go to the doctors...so we'll have lots to tell!!

Love you all!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Your nursery looks great! She is one lucky girl.