Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Doc Appt/Page Wedding

Well...according to the doctor today we are at 30 weeks and 2 days...I think that's a day ahead of where I thought we were...so maybe we are "due" on the 14th instead of the 15th...who knows...and you put the due in " " because it's only an estimated due date...wouldn't it be nice if she came a little early (insert prayers here) so that she could be around for Mother's Day (and Mrs. Meredith's birthday!!).

Anyway...the doctor today was a different one because we have to meet with each one in the office in case they are on call when she decides to come (again, prayer that it's a little early). I really like ALL the doctors in the practice. I go back on the 24th to meet with my doctor, Dr. Oliver, and then I think we'll be at 33/34 weeks and then we'll start going EVERY week!!

Oh, my sister is having a boy...for those of you who don't know...she is due July 21st and my poor mother might need more prayers than all of us...hormones are running rampant...yeah, you might want to say a couple for Joe as well (husbands put up with a lot during pregnancy, not as much as the pregnant lady, but a lot).

Ella and I stood up for our friends Becky and Russ last weekend as they got married (picture attached) and get to attend another wedding next weekend for Courtnye and Isaac...and then one the following weekend for Kendra and Bill...this baby is going to have weddings down!! She's practically an honorary attendant at all of them!

So, we are doing well...pregnancy is great for so many reasons...just don't ask me what they are at the moment.

We did attend Pediatric Life Support last night so now if she chokes or has breathing problems we know what to do...don't think this made me feel any better...I'm now more terrified than I have been. I just can't believe how much you have to think about and watch for...the lady kept saying "you have to change your way of thinking"...no wonder moms become paranoid!! So, if you come over to our house be prepared...it will be baby-proofed VERY shortly!!

Love you all and thank you for the prayers!!

Andrea, Joe, and Ella



No comments: