Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Too Late to Write

Okay, so it's 10:30pm. That may not be late at your house, but it's VERY late at ours. The kids are asleep, Joe is in bed and sick (I can hear him coughing, poor guy) and all of my girlfriends have left the house after a great bible study tonight. There is SO much I want to write about, but I really should finish cleaning up the house (and I'm not at 10,000 steps yet). So, here are a list of things I want to come back and write about:
  • what the heck is the 10,000 step comment about
  • how much I love the Neff's and grieve for them right now
  • loving that Alyssa is in town and that I got to meet Liam and she got to meet Ella and Will
  • who I am in Christ
  • who I have become (because of the above statement) versus who I still see myself as being
  • oh, Will's birthday party...should probably post that
  • life at our house since I last updated

So...send me things that you want me to write about or post on and I'll get to it...maybe not tomorrow, but it will give me something to use as a goal. Oh, and sorry if you aren't on Facebook...that's where all my updating happens lately.

No comments: