Monday, January 19, 2009

Davy Comes to Visit

Becky Meredith Page is one of my dearest friends. I could write a long blog post about her and would still not be able to tell you how much I love her. She has been friends with Joe years longer than I've known her so she's pretty precious to our family. When Becky and her wonderful husband, Russ, had a baby girl I couldn't keep my self from rushing up to the hospital. I've seen Davy a few time, but we never got any pictures (mostly because I'm never in picture mode). So, we had a playdate (more for moms than babies) and got some pictures taken. Here are Davy, Will and Ella...getting the 3 of them in a picture was HARD!! Love you Pages!


1 comment:

Jeremy Hunt said...

Oh my gosh!!! Becky and I were in the counseling program together at DTS. She is an awesome person...please tell her that I said "hello."