Thursday, October 16, 2008

4 YEARS!!!

ENGAGEMENT:


REHEARSAL DINNER:


WEDDING:


HONEYMOON:


Joe and I have been married for 4 years today. Anyone who knew us 5 years ago today (including our good friend Becky) wouldn't have guessed this day in a million years. We started dating 5 years ago on November 7, 2003 and life has never been the same. I met and married the man that God had designed just for me. He accepted me, flaws and all. There isn't another person on earth I would have wanted to endure what the last 2.5 years have brought regarding Ella, the joys or the sorrows. I look forward to watching him teach our son sports and responsible spending (because I won't!!). Most of all I enjoy watching our family fall in love with our Lord and Savior through Joe's guidance. What an awesome responsibility he has taken on and is living up to more than I could have ever hoped or dreamed for.

3 comments:

Beck said...

Shout out!

It was definitely God's will - it wasn't what I would've thought would happen - but I'm SO GLAD it did!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful family and life you and Joe have created! I am so happy for you. You and your family are in my prayers.

You started dating Joe, the day before Tom and I got married. Funny how parallel our lives have been! March of 2003 was when I met the man God intended for me. In Feb of that year, I would have never dreamed I would have the life I have today! Praise Jesus!