Monday, August 11, 2008

Kathryn Davy Page is HERE!!

I am SO excited that Davy Page has arrived! I just got to hang out with Becky in the last few weeks of her pregnancy and it's so neat to see someone pregnant one day and then holding the baby just a few days later. Holding Davy also reminded me how much they grow in just 6 months, as she felt SO light. It really is wonderful to hold a baby only a few hours old. Also, I'm jealous that Becky could look so beautiful after just having a baby! Russ is a proud daddy. Thank you Katy Orender for your pictures because I can't figure out how to upload mine from Joe's phone.
Davy (long A) is named after Sheldon Vanauken's wife in Russ and Becky's favorite book, A Severe Mercy. They fell in love with each other while reading this book. Her first name, Kathryn, is after Becky's bestest friend (the before mentioned) Katy Orender.

No comments: