Monday, May 07, 2007

Party Info

I have had some people ask so I wanted to give some answers and say thank you to some people who helped make Ella's first birthday so special:

Food was provided by Hog Wild at the corner of Audelia and Walnut Hill (and they have a drive through!!)
Hog Wild Info:
hogwild305@sbcglobal.net
214-503-8100
9660 Audelia Road # 305
Dallas Tx 75238

The two videos that are on the blog and that were playing during the party yesterday were created by Glen Farell at Foundations Video: www.foundationsvideo.com or 214.893.3528

The cake (as much as I'd like to take credit for it) was done by Dallas Affairs Cake Company.

Thank you to my mother-in-law, Linda Mitchell, for working so hard on our home to get it ready for all of our guests...and just for the personal touches and help all weekend.

Thank you to my family for helping set up and take down with everything. My sister took pictures and even did the sidewalk-chalk art on the driveway...THANKS!

Thank you to Stephanie Poage for taking more pictures...I can't BELIEVE I forgot to take any...I appreciate you knowing that and taking over on pics! Stephanie also designed the invitations...please check out her temporary website: http://poageproductions.blogspot.com/

Thank you Misemers for letting us use the BounceAround. It was a HUGE hit!

Thank you Jodie Keeter for picking up the balloons a day ahead of time and bringing them over!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THE PARTY AND THIS PAST YEAR SO BLESSED AND WONDERFUL!!

No comments: