Monday, July 10, 2006

2 Months Old

Happy 2 months to me!! I can't believe it's been that long since I made my big showing in the world. Thank you for praying for me...it's been a long road to recovery and I'm not quite 100% yet so keep them coming. My mommy and daddy think I'm perfect, but we still have some doctors to see this week to let us know if I'm still having or going to have any problems. Oh, and remember to pray for my cousin Micah, he's supposed to show up on Wednesday...it's a big week for the Roughton side of the family!!
Thanks again for everything.

Love,
Ella Mitchell

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday!

Collin and Stephanie Poage said...

PRECIOUS BABY GIRL!!! This is my favorite picture of her yet! And by the way... it's not just Mom & Dad who think she's perfect! :)

We love you!
Steph & Collin

Anonymous said...

Joe & Andrea! Congrats! Ella is absolutely beautiful and perfect! Just the way God intended her too be. I am glad to hear that she is doing so well. I know that God will continue to answer prayers! He is so faithful! We cannot wait to meet your little miracle! Take care! Love always, Jason & Ashley (Passick) Smith