Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Doctor Appointment

Well, I asked and he said I should have a perfectly normal pregnancy from now on. He said everything looks (and sounds) wonderful and as far as he can tell we're, well, perfect.

We heard the heartbeat and even listened to my blood rush to the baby...crazy how many sounds go on in there. Also, I got the "go ahead" to exercise and get a massage (as many as I want!!). We are signing up for childbirth classes here in the next 2 weeks and can't wait. Hopefully our friends Maggie and Mark will be able to attend at the same time so we can make fun our ourselves!!! They are due 3 days before us at the same hospital with the same doctors office...thank God for friends!!

We go back in 3 weeks for something called an AFP (I'll figure out what it is and let you know) and we bring the doc (Dr. Oliver) a list of pediatricians that we would like to try and are on our insurance.

1 month from our next appointment, January 7th (my dad's birthday and our Aunt Carol's birthday) we will get to do the sonogram that will, hopefully, tell us the gender. Many of you have asked and although Joe isn't real sure he wants to find out, we are finding out!!

Well, that's it for now. Can't see me writing much else till the next appointment, but you never know.

Congrats to our good friends Russ and Becky on their recent engagement...all kinds of fun stuff going on!!!

Love and God bless you all,
The Mitchells

No comments: